The ZeroRisk Client Acquisition Program connects law firms and new clients. Obtaining strong cases can be a difficult, time and resource-consuming task. We do this so you won't have to. The process is a cutting-edge lead generation method resulting in the best quality signed cases available today. We offer price stability, exclusivity and high value claimants.
How Do We Obtain Camp Lejeune Cases?
We have three unconventional ways to secure signed Camp Lejeune Water Contamination claimants.
Lasorsa has resources in this tort that NO ONE ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY CAN MATCH.
Some quick facts:
- Ron Lasorsa is a US Naval Academy graduate and a former Marine stationed at Camp Lejeune from 1990-1994. Lasorsa and his family were directly affected by the toxic exposure.
- Ron was the Commanding General's Aide-de-Camp and had first-hand knowledge of the contaminated water supply during his tenure.
- The contamination continued beyond the years of the new law based on subsequent soil tests. Ron reported the contamination test results up the chain of command.
- Ron is uniquely connected to Marines through his US Naval Academy and USMC service networking that he continues to this day.
- Lasorsa is leveraging this personal experience and his extensive veteran's social network to expand awareness by word of mouth without violating North Carolina's restrictions on Attorney advertising.